Sponsored by Owen Mumford
A film club for parents and carers with babies, aged up to and including 18 months. A chance to socialise and enjoy a worry-free film experience.
Annual Membership £5
Please note: Membership and Ticket Sales for Bambino Events is currently not available online
- Free pre-show tea or coffee
- Parking area for prams and buggies
- Car seats can be brought into the Auditorium
- Baby changing facilities
- Breast or Bottle Feeding anywhere in The Theatre
How it works
- Adults may only attend when accompanying a child of up to 18 months. This is for the comfort and enjoyment of the parents in the audience - you don't have to worry about who you or your baby disturbs - everyone is in it together!
- The adult may be a parent or guardian, including friends and relatives of the child.
- The adult accompanying the child may bring up to two friends to be paid for at the adult rate.
- Elder siblings may only be admitted in accordance with the film certification. Children aged between 18 months and 2 years will not need a ticket, children aged 2 and over will need a ticket. In both cases they may only attend in accordance with the BBFC certificate of the film.