THE JUNGLE BOOK OPEN AIR THEATRE @ Cornbury Park
01 August 2021
Join us in the beautiful valley of Rangers Lawn, part of the stunning Cornbury Park estate, as Immersion Theatre bring their trademark energy to their wildest show yet, a brand-new musical adaptation of the Rudyard Kipling family favourite, THE JUNGLE BOOK!
Filled with original music, audience interaction, and the chance to meet the characters after the show, you are invited to join Mowgli and his friends, Baloo the bear and Bagheera the panther, on a madcap jungle adventure as they meet and attempt to outwit a slithering snake, some cheeky monkeys, and the fierce tiger, Shere Khan!
Funny, exciting and wildly entertaining, this larger-than-life musical will have you howling with laughter; The perfect treat for the whole family!
Presented with the generous support of Cornbury Park
About the event
- Site will be open from 1 hour before performance time.
- Bring picnic blankets/fold up chairs or hire a deck chair from us. Bar and catering provided onsite, but picnics also allowed.
- Gourmet burgers, wraps and salads available onsite from In Any Event catering.
- We will run events outside in most weather conditions, where it is safe to do so. Please dress appropriately!
- Tickets can be booked in one of two zones. In Zone A audiences are closer to the stage (not too close!) and can sit on fold up/camping chairs bought from home, or hire deck chairs from us. In Zone B, audiences are seated on the raised side of the valley, facing the stage,
- For directions, and further information on the venue CLICK HERE