THAT'S YOUR LOT!
THE CHARITY AUCTION WITH A DIFFERENCE
Playing at The Theatre
Fri 13th Mar
An extraordinary charity auction in aid of The Theatre
Superb lots on offer:
3. Prince of Pottery Your very own Russell Collins jug and platter set, crafted and donated by the man himself. No home is complete without a piece of Russell’s marvellous and stunning art.
4. Brain Freeze Shout out and bid for these much sought after tickets for a live recording of QI, two tickets with green room passes. March dates.
5. Snout and About Embark on your very own curator-lead tour and get up close and personal with the animals with an after-hours safari at the Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens. Suitable for 8 people.
6. Art at Your Fingertips Beautifully inspired full set of nail art, plus a full pedicure and manicure by the hugely popular and talented Hayle.
8. Nothing But Blue Skies Sun yourself silly with a week in a private villa nestled in the Vilamoura Hills, Algarve. Three double bedrooms. Flights not included. Sunshine highly likely but not guaranteed!
10. You Sweetie Learn the art of Patisserie with master baker Paul Barlow-Heal, founder of Cotswold Baking. Masterclass suitable for four budding bakers.
11. Zoom! Know your Bentleys from your Rolls? The Vintage Sports Car Club are offering four tickets to their premier event at Prescott near Cheltenham. One day only, dates available are either the 1st or 2nd of August 2020. The perfect day out for Classic Car enthusiasts!
12. Nice Pile of Bricks Enjoy a special day out with a family pass for four (2 adults, 2 children) to Blenheim Palace and Gardens.
13. Picture This Do you know your pencil from your charcoal? Artist Sue Cave, who regularly exhibits in museums and galleries all over the country will be on hand to advise you in this landscape workshop. Workshop suitable for three artists. Includes lunch at the Falklands Arms.
14. Yes Chef! Not sure what to have for dinner? Can’t agree on a restaurant? Top chef Peter Driver will come and cook you a very special three course meal for eight in the comfort of your very own home, with waitress. Wine not included.
15. The Good, The Bad and The Scary Have your own special evening by privately hiring The Theatre auditorium for a private film screening. Choose arthouse, B-movie, blockbuster, or go spooky with a horror flick with this exclusive lot for Friday 13th!
16. Surprise lot! Take away your very own piece of tongue-in-cheek original contemporary art.
17. Darling You Were Wonderful Two complimentary tickets to a production at the Oxford Playhouse, with dinner at Gees restaurant, a chance to dine at the most luxurious conservatory you’ve ever seen (Gee’s voucher worth £100).
18. Have You Got The OX-Factor? Follow in the footsteps of Oxford legends Radiohead with the experts at Evolution Studios. Record a cover song of your choice or have your own track recorded. Suitable for a solo artist with or without an instrument.
19. You’ve Peaked! Channel your inner Heidi with a week in the mountains staying at a luxurious Swiss Chalet in Zermatt. Up to seven people. Excludes premium and peak season weeks during Summer or Winter. Flights not included.
20. Do it Write Away Peter Buckman, literary agent, author and wordsmith of Theatre and the silver screen is offering an invaluable writers workshop, for tips, tricks and inside advice for your next bestseller! Suitable for up to four.
22. The Italian Fit Job! Tighten your belts and fill your boots for a P.T session with highly recommended Personal Trainer Jason Biles, then feel zero guilt as you tuck into Pizza for two at Café de La Post, Chadlington
23. Its All About View Recharge your batteries with a two night stay at the beautiful and tranquil Heath Farm Holiday Cottages, walk in the grounds or simply take in the stunning panorama from the comfort of your room. The perfect romantic Cotswolds staycation! This lot is for two people in Hazelnut Cottage, with the option available to upgrade or extend your stay.
24. Get friendly with your Chippy Grab your friends, don your walking boots and prepare for a historic stroll through Chipping Norton with local guide Sean Callery. This 90 minute walk tells the story of the town that moved up the hill, explaining Chippy's 'Three Bs': Bliss; baroque and baseball. This local, inside knowledge is a must for dinner parties! Suitable for up to 10 people. Starts with coffee at The Theatre!
26. A Touch of Glass Shaken but not stirred. Own not one, but two, classic crystal glassware sets from the extremely sought after Soho Home. A boxed Martini set for the 007's amongst you, plus a boxed Negroni set - arguably Bond's second favourite tipple!
27. Home James Use of a classic 1963 MKII Jaguar and Driver. Takes up to three people. For one day, within 100 miles of The Theatre.
28. Let the Good Times Be-Gin A Tour around the artisan Toad Gin Distillery for two guests. Over 18s only.
29. Lets get Quizzical Lets get straight to the point: gain studio access to watch the filming of Alexander Armstrong’s popular daytime TV game show. Two tickets up for grabs.
Start bidding here and now on a selection of the lots available online, remaining lots and fabulous raffle prizes available on the night only!
The Theatre is a Registered Charity (no 268154) and needs to raise over £200,000 a year to continue producing top notch professional Homegrown theatre, and delivering creative and inspiring community and education projects.