PRIDE AND PREJUDICE OPEN AIR THEATRE @ Broughton Castle
09 July 2021
It is a truth universally acknowledged that Jane Austen’s witty and romantic masterpiece is one of the best-loved stories of all time, dealing with the most important questions in life… Will Mrs Bennett manage to offload her numerous daughters in record time? Will Lizzy and Darcy actually get together? Will creepy Mr Collins just go away please?
Join The Pantaloons this summer for this delightfully innovative and hilarious new adaptation.
Presented with the generous support of Broughton Castle and the Fiennes family.
About the event
- Join us for a drink and a wander round the grounds from 6pm.
- Bring picnic blankets/fold up chairs or hire a deck chair from us. Bar and catering provided onsite, but picnics also allowed.
- Bar and catering available onsite
- We will run events outside in most weather conditions, where it is safe to do so. Please dress appropriately!
- Tickets can be booked in one of two zones. In Zone A audiences are closer to the stage (not too close!) and may sit on the grass or bring a picnic blanket from home. In Zone B, audiences are further from the stage, and can sit on fold up/camping chairs bought from home, or hire deck chairs from us.
- For directions, and further information on the venue CLICK HERE
“A cleverly adapted, joyous comic makeover of the treasured story.” (The Stage)