MR STINK OPEN AIR THEATRE @ Cornbury Park
11 August 2021
Join us in the beautiful valley of Rangers Lawn, part of the stunning Cornbury Park estate, for David Walliams’ best-seller Mr Stink on the outdoor stage. Packed with fun, humour and a heart-warming message, this touching tale provides the perfect family entertainment.
You’re invited to celebrate Annabelle’s 10th birthday, hosted by everyone’s favourite MP candidate, Janet Crumb! (Almost) everyone is welcome… that is, everyone apart from Chloe’s particularly smelly new friend, Mr Stink.
One perfectly normal afternoon in an average English town two restless souls unite on a park bench – one of them the lonely 12 year old Chloe Crumb and the other an incredibly smelly homeless man. Oh, and let’s not forget his loyal dog, the Duchess. Chloe’s curiosity and kindness pave the way for this extraordinary and rewarding friendship that takes them to the heady heights of live television and Downing Street via a garden shed.
Presented with the generous support of Cornbury Park.
About the event
- The site will be open from one hour before performance time.
- Bring picnic blankets/fold up chairs or hire a deck chair from us.
- Pre-ordered picnic boxes are available please speak to our Box Office for more information or check out our picnic box listings online.
- Homemade picnics are also allowed.
- We will run events outside in most weather conditions, where it is safe to do so. Please dress appropriately!
- Tickets can be booked in one of two zones. In Zone A audiences are closer to the screen (not too close!) and can sit on fold up/camping chairs bought from home, or hire deck chairs from us. In Zone B, audiences are seated on the raised side of the valley, facing the stage, and may sit on the grass or bring a picnic blanket from home.
- For directions, and further information on the venue CLICK HERE