MACBETH OPEN AIR THEATRE @ Pudlicote House
17 July 2021 - 21 July 2021
Join us in the gardens, walled gardens and rolling fields of the Pudlicote House, a quietly beautiful Georgian country house situated between Chipping Norton, Charlbury and Burford.
Pedalling from venue to venue with all of their set, props and costumes on the back of their bikes, the HandleBards are a four-strong troupe of actors who are spending the summer bringing environmentally sustainable Shakespeare to venues across the UK. Join the all-female troupe at Pudlicote House for a bicycle-powered production of Shakespeare's classic.
Forget the tears and tragedy - this is a frantic, delirious, full-of-beans show like you've never seen before.
Presented with the generous support of Pudlicote Farm and the Wickens Family.
About the event
- Join us onsite for an explore and drinks from 1 hour before the show. The show will begin promptly at the advertised start time.
- Bring picnic blankets/fold up chairs or hire a deck chair from us. Bar and catering provided onsite, but picnics also allowed.
- Delicious Afternoon Tea/Deli Picnic Boxes available for pre-order from Feast Grazing.
- We will run events outside in most weather conditions, where it is safe to do so. Please dress appropriately!
- Tickets can be booked in one of two zones. In Zone A audiences are closer to the stage (not too close!) and can sit on on the grass or bring a picnic blanket from home. In Zone B, audiences can bring fold up/camping chairs bought from home, or hire deck chairs from us.
- For directions, and further information on the venue CLICK HERE
★★★★★ - “Explodes with energy and is a genuine treat from start to finish” - The Stage, on the HandleBards’ Twelfth Night