About Cinema Bambino: Wonka (12A)
A film club for parents and carers with babies, aged up to and including 18 months. A chance to socialise and enjoy a worry-free film experience. You don't have to worry about who you or your baby disturbs - everyone is in it together!
Tickets £5, Bambino free.
- Free pre-show tea or coffee
- Parking area for prams and buggies
- Car seats can be brought into the Auditorium
- Baby changing facilities
- Breast or Bottle Feeding anywhere in The Theatre
How it works
- Adults may only attend when accompanying a child of up to 18 months.
- The adult may be a parent or guardian, including friends and relatives of the child.
- The adult accompanying the child may bring up to two friends to be paid for at the adult rate.
- Elder siblings may only be admitted in accordance with the BBFC film certification.
- Children aged between 18 months and 2 years will need a free ticket
- Children aged 2 and over will need a ticket, charged at the standard price.
Based on the extraordinary character at the center of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Roald Dahl’s most iconic children's book and one of the best-selling children's books of all time, "Wonka" tells the wondrous story of how the world's greatest inventor, magician and chocolate-maker became the beloved Willy Wonka we know today.