About Cinema Bambino: Wicked Little Letters (12A)
A film club for parents and carers with babies, aged up to and including 18 months. A chance to socialise and enjoy a worry-free film experience. You don't have to worry about who you or your baby disturbs - everyone is in it together!
Tickets £5, Bambino free.
Fiery Rose Gooding (Jessie Buckley) has little in common with the pious Edith Swan (Olivia Colman) aside from them being neighbors in the seaside town of Littlehampton in the 1920's. But one day, Edith starts receiving scandalous letters written with foul language as eccentric as it is obscene, and she immediately accuses Rose of being the poison pen writer behind them. As Rose stands to lose her freedom and the custody of her daughter, and outrageous letters continue to blight the town, police officer Gladys Moss (Anjana Vasan) begins to suspect something is amiss. Together with a group of resourceful women, Gladys endeavors to solve the mystery, liberate Rose, and catch the real culprit.
- Free pre-show tea or coffee
- Parking area for prams and buggies
- Car seats can be brought into the Auditorium
- Baby changing facilities
- Breast or Bottle Feeding anywhere in The Theatre
How it works
- Adults may only attend when accompanying a child of up to 18 months.
- The adult may be a parent or guardian, including friends and relatives of the child.
- The adult accompanying the child may bring up to two friends to be paid for at the adult rate.
- Elder siblings may only be admitted in accordance with the BBFC film certification.
- Children aged between 18 months and 2 years will need a free ticket
- Children aged 2 and over will need a ticket, charged at the standard price.