Theatre and Cinema Closure
Sadly, in response to new national lockdown measures, The Theatre will now close for screenings and performances from 5th November until at least 2nd December.
We will begin contacting ticket holders over the coming days, and ask that customers please wait to be contacted by us to arrange transferring or refunding their tickets.
• Youth Theatre, Youth Musical Theatre and Dance 50 will all go on-line from Thursday 5th November until the end of term. We will contact participants by email with further details. Please keep an eye on your inboxes!
• At the moment, we still hope and plan to deliver our planned performances of A Christmas Carol in December. Please watch this space for updates.
This is not the end of the road for The Theatre Chipping Norton. With the ongoing support of our community, we are determined and unshaken in our belief that this beautiful theatre, founded over four decades ago, will be here, still creative and ambitious, for many decades to come. 🎭❤️
Here are some ways you can help support The Theatre during this difficult time:
- Donate to The Theatre’s Head Above Water fundraising campaign
- Donate the value of your tickets to The Theatre
- Holding the value of your tickets as a Box Office credit to use for a future event
- Purchasing Theatre vouchers or a Friends Membership as a gift
- Purchasing a Membership for yourself